1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spell Chaneling Fishing pole

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by The_Ox, Jun 21, 2008.

1. The_Ox

The_Ox Guest

How are they made do you have to have special tool to be able to make one, or does anyone know where I can buy one.

Thank you in advance

2. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Runic saws are the way to go, I believe. From what I've seen, the cooler fishing poles are rather expensive.

3. If you craft the fishing pole out of FROSTWOOD it will automatically receive Sc-1.

use a runic saw to get the FC 1 mod, and get an SC no Neg fishing pole.

4. The_Ox

The_Ox Guest

Thanks for the info, Guess I will be spending some time in heartwood to get myself one of these:sad3:

5. Landicine

Landicine Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Since I prefer to use a snake slayer spellbook when fishing with my terribly mage fisher, I like my bloodwood fishing pole with hit point regen from the wood. I've seen some neat fishing poles, but do they still spawn with impossible properties? A fishing pole with +10 swords is useless if you are holding a fishing pole.

6. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They do still spawn with impossible properties. You can still get poles that have things like Str. +0, sadly. There seems to be something in the code that subtracts about 3 points from the maxes (+12 seems to be the top bonus to skills and +5 to Stats)