1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Spell Combos

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by chefjam, Dec 24, 2007.

1. chefjam

chefjam Guest

Wonder if someone could help with spell macros for my PVP necro mage. I have done a lot of PVM but need help with PVP. Looking for a good series of combination spells to use in PVP situations against other mages and or dexters. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Corpse skin, explosion, flame strike, pain spike.

Corpse skin, poison, poison strike, pain spike, strangle. Not in that order but a focus on spells to do more tick damage on one target. Then mix in some fire spells.
  3. chefjam

chefjam Guest

Thanks for taking the time, just what I was looking for.....
  4. NeXeD LeGeNd

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 7, 2005
    strangle eo pain spike corpse curse eo poison

You can't just use combo's and just by asking that ur almost unwilling to learn on a mage... what you'll do is try a combo over and over again and then become frustrated that its not working... find a friend and just fight.. after ur first spell u need to respond to what ur opponent is casting.

i don't care if thats not what u wanted to hear. Its the truth.
  5. chefjam

chefjam Guest

Not unwilling to learn...That's why I asked. I understand what you are saying I just was looking for some spells that would compliment each other.........In anycase I appreciate your feedback as well........