1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Spell Damage Increase on Weapons

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by red sky, Jan 8, 2010.

1. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I was imbuing an artifact that has spell damage increase on it and for some reason it counts the spell damage as one of the 5 properties. I find this rather annoying considering you can't change the spell damage property and I believe it doesn't even include the spell damage when unraveling the weapon.

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Usually those properties (should) count for unravelling. One of the more popular crafted unravellers has such a property and it counts. (Knights War Cleaver with HP reg on it)
    Same with SSI on the Jade Bracelet. Would be too mighty, if you would be able to increase the 5 SSI on it and would loose its characteristic without.

3. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ah well I did notice that they made a change to where if you imbue a weapon or armor piece that has self repair, the property is automatically removed thus opening a new spot for another property. Perhaps they could have added a feature to where mods that a player has no say so in changing could be altered such as spell damage increase on a weapon. A small menu could pop up saying "spell damage increase will be destroyed if you choose to imbue this item."