1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spell Reflect Items...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ChReuter, Mar 2, 2010.

1. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

Ok, I've searched for an answer to this but didn't find anything conclusive. I saw a "I think" or something along those lines in a thread I think Kelmo started awhile ago, but nothing for sure.

So, I know that invis & tele items still work. Does Reflect items still works like they used too? IE: Attacker has their spell reflected upon themselves. I'm quite interested in finding out as I believe they could be quite useful at this point as many players have forgotten all about how to deal with it.

2. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

No spell reflect does not work like it used to. It casts magic reflect soooo here goes a copy/paste

The Magic Reflection spell decreases the caster's physical resistance, while increasing the caster's elemental resistances. Physical decrease = 25 - (Inscription / 20). Elemental resistance = +10 (-20 physical, +10 elemental at Grandmaster Inscription).

The Magic Reflection spell has an indefinite duration, becoming active when cast, and deactivated only when re-cast. Along with Reactive Armor and Protection, this spell will stay on -- even after logging out -- until you “turn it off” by casting it again, or until you

3. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Nope...they no longer function as *I'm rubber ur glue*. :sad2:

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Omg thats funny my grand daughter and i where arguing and she just said that to me not 5 min ago !

5. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

OMG. You would argue with your grandchild. You need to take spoiling class.

-Lorax

6. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

:) Who won?

7. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Rick James :lol:

8. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Spell reflection items still worked the last time I used one (meaning it would reflect one spell back on caster). That was a couple years ago though, they might have broken something in the mean time.

9. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

Argh, Damn you JC now you have me in the dark again... Guess I'll be doing some testing tonight. Result soon.

10. bjornef

bjornef Guest

get some ressist and you be fine against magic