1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spell Trigger Macro

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Spart, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Spart

Spart Visitor

I know I've been gone a long time, but macro's seem to be pretty much the same. I'm trying to make a macro for spell trigger. It looks like UO Assist would be the best way, so I record the macro, then right click the item in the UOA macro to convert it to item type, but that option is greyed out. Is that not available anymore? In the past you could just convert to item type and it would find the trigger without having to make a new macro every time you use it, and then have o make a new one.

2. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Lore Keeper

Count Resources.

Start recording. Double click anything. Stop recording. Reset the 'use item' to the Spell Trigger Stone. Then you should be able to convert to item type.

3. Spart

Spart Visitor

I tried that. It resets the item but still doesn't let me access the convert item type option.

4. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Lore Keeper

You definitely counted resources?

Mine is working as expected.

5. Spart

Spart Visitor

Counted resources when? Right after login I count resources, but not any time when making this macro.

6. Spart

Spart Visitor

ok, I counted resources after creating the spell stone, that worked. Thx bud!