1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Mysticism] Spell trigger not working

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Storm, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok So the bug i think I have found is with spell trigger it seems to work with all spells except the mass sleep and sleep spells ( and yes i have waited for the use timer to expire before trying) !

anyone else see this? or have this problem or am i just not doing something correctly?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

bump...anyone have a idea!

3. Gelf

Gelf Guest

Just tried its working fine for me(tried both sleep and mass sleep). clicked on stone, got cursor and clicked mob. maybe ur doing several things and loosing cursor(used to happen to me i believe, when i was castin a spell and using bandaid macro at same time, but that was a long time ago)

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

I found the problem it was a second mysticism book in my pack that was causing problem!