1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spell weavers

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by lorail, May 13, 2010.

?

Do you think we need to have a spellweaver guild or something like that

1. Yes a guild whould be good with npc to hire

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Tifeing gold whould be a good way to spellweave

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. leave it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. dont care spell weave focus is broken fix it

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. lorail

lorail Guest

Do you fill left out ,cant get a focus ,well lets get togeather and bombard ea with sugestions. I have tryed to leave post in ask developer but it never seems to get posted. I dont think they want to hear about it. Here is what i tryed to leave

Chould we do something about spell weaving it is near impossable to get a focus. Chould there be a place where a spell weaver might go and say pay or tife gold for a focus maybe hire npc to stand with you . Chould even limt the size say to a 5 without players.

LET THEM KNOW WE ARE HERE IF YOU DONT COMPLAIN IT WONT GET FIXED

2. TheDeacon

TheDeacon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I dunno what time your trying to get these focus's but I never have problems getting a 6 almost everytime I ask for one. Spamming global chat is a wonderful thing. BTW the SHE guild has tons of weavers. They are usually the ones that show up when I ask for a focus.

3. Yes...We (SHE) have lots of weavers and try to help anyone that asks with a level 6 focus. We have lots of weavers because we have lots of tamers. Weaving is soooo useful for a tamer.

4. lorail

lorail Guest

As I have a tamer in she and iam on a lot of late. I tell you that there are no spellweavers on in the mornings. And you are right most of the weavrs that show are in she that in its self should tell you something. Spellweaving is a great skill I just think there should be alternate ways of getting a focus