1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Spell Weaving Quest Help

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Star, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Star

Star Guest

Ok everywhere i got it says as a red "flagged murderer" to do the spell weaving quest in Felluca that i must go to "toole the arcanist" in the southern most area of the sanctuary and hell tell me to kill 50 rats.. the Disipline chain.....but hes dosent he tells me to kill gargoyles, then ogres now ogre lords.. the maurader chain.. i just want spell weaving does anyone know what im doing wrong?
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    All of the quest givers offer more than one quest. What you need to do is resign from the ogre lord quest chain, then keep asking for quests until you get the spellweaving one, declining quests that aren't related to spellweaving.
  3. if you pull the npc's bar and just keep clicking on it if will keep bringing up a different quest. just do that until the one you want appears.