1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spell Woven Britches?? recipe

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Lord Kotan, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

on UO stuff it says it's from tinkering? it this correct - I figured it'd be tailoring.

Also.. I've gotten 1 pendant, 2 scrappers, 4 bracers,3 battle of essense off the tinkiner one - yet never the Britches.

2. i got the spell woven britches today off of the tailoring quest..think that may be a mistype.

3. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ah, okay... back to the tailor then!..

thanks [​IMG]

any clue how hard they are to get? last time I did the quest I only needed mittens, and I spent 15 minutes getting them [​IMG] - I had a feeling it was luck though

4. I got 2 of the britches and none of the other rare recipes from a tailor. No, none for trade.

5. it took me a couple of hours and i am still looking for stitchers mittens.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

It took me a few days to get mittens, I got multiples of britches and mantle (I think 2-3 each) trying for the mittens. I think they're all equal rarity, just whatever you happen to need is going to be harder to get. [​IMG]

7. Yah, takes at least a few days to get them unless you're realllly lucky.