1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spellbook making & Enhancing

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Storm, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My question is multi folded.
    (Im teaching some new players)
    How many lines can spell book have? I have seen the 3 line books ie:
    magery+11
    Spellcasting +9
    fast cast 1
    I have heard of books with 5 or was it 6 lines, do they exsist?
    If so out side the basics of empty scroll, regs, and pen what or how do you make one?
    What skill levels do you need for such a book making?
    Basic scribe? or more?
    I have heard of people enhancing them is it possible and with what ?

New patch is said to have added Necro and Mystic book lines as well are they harder to do?

Also my friend who is not one for the forums has asked me a question that I dont know the answer for and have not got that far as of yet with my own imbuer.
    He asks how does one get the relic fragments as he is already in his mid 80s (i told him of the thread of using the hammers and ore but he tried and got not one fragment) perhaps i told him the wrong thing. Could one of you please give me the right information for him.
    Thank you

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

For normal crafted books 3 properties is max I believe. Scrappers can have more but require special resources. There are also a few artifact books and ones that dropped form events that have more than 3 properties on them.

3. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Saw a player with a spell book with 4 and was told they can be enhanced just need real information from a knowlageable scribe.

4. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

and

5. Feikun

Feikun Guest

With the exception of artifacts, the only thing I can think of right now are event spellbooks.

They dropped with four fixed options of DCI 1-10%, SDI 20-30%, FCR 1-2 and LMC 1-5%.

Can't remember the lowest SDI those can drop down to, but you get the idea.

You cannot enhance spellbooks.