1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Spellbook with 65 Spells

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by jopromol, Feb 7, 2013.

1. jopromol

jopromol Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It is what it is. Anyone have a story behind a book like this or know what they go for. It has no extra spell in it thats visible to my knowledge... perhaps just an error?

65spellbook.png

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It is a bugged spellbook from back in the day. I'd say its worth a million or so. I remember rping with them back in the day and the "extra spells" in the bugged books were spells we had created for rp purposes. *grins*

3. jopromol

jopromol Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Nice, thats kinda cool. I'm more excited to hear it has a story then a value. Actually, I was REALLY hoping it actually had an extra spell like armageddon in it or something :p! Thanks Assia

4. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

One sold in my auction series I am sure if you search for it it will come up. Should give you a good base line. In fact I think there were two that sold

5. Adeka

Adeka Sage

I bought the last one on Nabins auction for 18 million, if that helps! Personally I think its worth every gold piece I paid for it!

6. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Wow! They've gone way up in last couple years then. I stand corrected on my price check. *bows*

7. Adeka

Adeka Sage

Well, Nails and I did get into a bit of a bid war! :D And as a new collector, I couldn't tell you if that's the current going price, only what I payed! Still a great piece!