1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) spellscrolls

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by ShriNayne, Oct 17, 2013.

1. ShriNayne

ShriNayne Journeyman

I am a new player on a free trial, so sorry if this is a stupid question!
    Can anyone please tell me where I can buy spell scrolls for 5th circle up?
    I can't find any at the mage shop.
    I have scribed a spellbook with all the 1st-4th circle spells but I can't see where to get the others.
    Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

2. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi and welcome :)

You can only get spell scrolls for levels 5-8 from monsters or buying from other players.

Royal Arms and Armour (RAA) guild shop might have them. Goto the Trinsic moongate and head south east, the first house you come to is the New Player house, inside on the west wall is a teleporter to RAA. If RAA don't have any, Wanda's may have some, there should be a rune to Wanda's on the step of RAA.

3. ShriNayne

ShriNayne Journeyman

Thank you very much Odin! I was starting to think I was doing something wrong hehe I will go and have a look right away.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It is possible to get them from the barrels in the upper level of Despise dungeon. Provided you have positive karma you should be able to just wander round emptying them. Make take a few times to get a full set.