1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Spellweave Huh?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Belshazzar, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Belshazzar

Belshazzar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 5, 2008
    So attempting to learn how to do spellweaving, and guess what can not get to exodus dungeon. Why? Rubble everywhere. Anyone know when this is going to get fixed? Alternatives
  2. Carharrt

Carharrt Guest

Minions AND Oversears spawn at the camp north of Honor. I just did this quest along with a friend. They are there,no need for Exodus dungeon.

Can always do the Sanctuary quest too. There is 2 weaver quests. Just search spellweaver quests on uoguide.
  3. Zabraxas

Zabraxas Guest

Do you mean the brigand and mage camp to the NW? I couldn't find any there on LS.

Or was there a different spot? Yeah it kinda sucks to train up, set my kit up, and psyche up just to do the quest and now have to be diverted to Sanctuary...

Ah! Found the place! The camp just inside Central Ilshenar, from the passage from the Honor entrance. Thanks!
  4. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 9, 2009
    If you want to do the Spellweaving quest right now, you need to do the "red" version of the quest. ("Red" because muderers cannot do the ilshenar part of the quest even before, Exodus Dungeon cannot be reached)

You can go to tram one Sanctuary too :sad2:
    Starts in Sanctuary, this quest allows you to use/train the spellweaving skill, and does not require you to kill Exodus Minions.

Kill 50 rats (in Sanctuary/1 hour timelimit) Spike Traps on the "2nd" lvl 1 shot you, dont step on them. or I'll "lol" =p

Needs of the Many
    10 Cotton

Making a Contribution
    250 Boards

Supplies for Sanctuary
    1 Sack of Flour
    10 Jars of Honey
    20 Cooked Fish Steaks

The Human Blight (Replaces Exodus Minions/Overseers)
    30 Severed Human Ears

Edit: So they added Exodus Minions to a reachable area now eh ?
  5. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    I did just check the camp just inside the cave to the north of Honor moongate and both the minions and overseers are spawning there now. In the past it was just the overseers. It looks like it spawns one minion and one overseer.