1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Spellweaving] Spellweaving Arcane circle

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Storm, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok so I read that there are a couple of arcane circles that you can do arcane focus in that give you a bonus where are they located I cant seem to find the page?

2. Saris

Saris Guest

the bottom of the prizm of light is one that gives a +2 and I think player made and the one in the elven place is a +1 pentagrams are a -1 orsomething like that.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

awesome forgot about the one in elven city thanks :) I also just remembered I had a deed my carpenter made of one to lol oops!

4. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

When you stand on an Arcane Circle, the strength of the Arcane Focus equals the number of spellweavers standing on the circle (all having to be +/- 10 skill points within the caster's spellweaving skill).

When you're standing on a Pentagram, the strength will be 1 level lower than the number of spellweavers.

You cannot cast a Focus with yourself, i.e. on an Arcane Circle a Focus with the strength of 1 is not possible.

The maximum strength of an Arcane Focus is 5. However, when you go to the Arcane Circle in the Prism of Light, the strength of the Arcane Focus can reach 6. You will get a +1 bonus on your Focus when casting there.

5. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Almost right, the others have to be within +/- 20 points of the caster.

6. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Where is this elven place?

7. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Heartwood has on Arcane circle a little further back from where you get the quest for spellweaving. Sanctuary (tram and fel) also has a circle (I'm pretty sure).

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

Also on LS shard We have a new fair grounds outside luna south gate and one of the additions is a Arcane circle

9. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Lucky!! I wish Atlantic had one at the new bank. *sighs*