1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spellweaving quest broken?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Experimental, May 13, 2010.

1. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've gotten to the part where Aeluva wants a sack of flour, 10 jars of honey and 20 fishsteaks.
    I bought the flour and honey from the cook at the inn south of WBB, made the fish steaks using create food then targeted everything as quest items, but Aeluva keeps asking me where the food is and in my quest log, it says I've obtained the flour and the fishsteaks not the honey.
    Is it broken or is there something I'm doing wrong, like maybe getting the honey elsewhere (if that's possible)?
    I paged a gm, but got a canned response to send it into bugs.

2. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I found out what was wrong. I had accepted the summon fey quest at the same time and apparently they don't play well together, since they both require honey.
    I did the summon fey step that required honey and beads first and Aeluva was then able to recognize the honey for her.