1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spellweaving quest need help

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Murderotica, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Murderotica

Murderotica Guest

ok so i did all the prequests now im on the sack of flour and 10 jars of honey and 20 fish steaks but for some reason its not detecting the jars of honey am i buying the wrong ones or what. i went to new haven and bought it from the cook, an dthat didnt work. so i went to skara brae and bought some fromt he cook there and didnt work. am i just buying it from the wrong person or what

2. Loral

Loral Guest

I know there is something about Savage Kin paint and Honey. You might make sure if you have any paint its in the bank, then buy and mark 10 fresh jars of honey.

3. Murderotica

Murderotica Guest

yeah just tried it. didnt work! arrrgh so frustrating!!!!!!

4. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You might have another quest that could be overlapping or interfering with the Spellweaving quest. You'd have to drop whatever the other quest is in order for the items in the Spellweaving quest to register. It usually does the trick.

5. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You have the 10 honey stacked and highlighted as quest item, right? Just checking.