1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

spellweaving scrolls

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by UncleSham, Feb 3, 2008.

1. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ive recently started spellweaving and i have the book ... but no scrolls . i read al lthe guides i could find but i cant seem to find any monsters that drop the scrolls.

where is the best place to gather spellweaving scrolls ?

thx

2. Killing anything in the ML dungeons can drop most of the scrolls (I think Summon Fey and Summon Fiend are the only ones from quests). If you're in game right now, let me know your char name and I'll meet you in Luna and can give you some of scrolls (at least 10 of them, but not sure how many I actually have stashed away).

3. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable

are you talking about places like the laberinth and pained cave ?
    i tried killing some stuff in those 2 places but got nothing ... do i have to kill like 20 of em to get a scroll ?

and thank you for the offer but im more just curious as to how it works .

i spose i could buy them as well , but id rather do it myself. thx =)

4. Yeah, I know I got them off the troglodytes, Grobu, and Lurg, at leasts, as well as things like Swoop, dryads, changlings, and just about anything else in the ML dungeons. It MIGHT only be critters exclusive to the ML dungeons though, as everything I've listed is only found in ML, so it might not spawn the scrolls in critters found outside there (I assume because they'd need to have two different loot tables for them, based on location, and I don't think it works like that).

Good luck on getting them all though, as it didn't take me too long overall, although I don't actually have a spellweaver right now :p And if you find yourself short a spell or two later and want the help, feel free to ask for them later :)

5. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable

yeah i spose . ive seen them before but didnt have a spellweaver . now that i want them i cant seem to find any .to be honest i only killed a few in each place . didnt want to throw alot of time into it if i was in the wrong place ya know ? i guess i just have to knuckle down and kill a bunch .

6. I have them. Contact me and I will give you what you need. PM or ICQ. I have tons of the dang things.

7. OptPrime

OptPrime Guest

would you be willing to sell me some scrolls (spell weaving) as well?>

8. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable

my but arent poeple generous ?
    lol

like i told lustig . thanks but i am mostly just trying to figure out how this all works . id rather get them myself =)

thats how i learn things i guess . i dont mind asking for advice on where to go tho .

im sure some of you would like to tell me where to go . lol

i dont want the scrolls so much as i want the experience and knowledge .

such as whats up with the 2 quest only scrolls ? where do i go to find said quests ? the uo websight tells me i must do quests but offers little info on how

9. Yeah, we are a generous sort. [​IMG]

There is a web site called UO Guide (www.uoguide.com) that has all the info on quests, items, everything UO. I can tell you is that you can get the scrolls off changlings, swoops, cu sidhe's, pixies, satyrs, shadow wisps, etc., in Twisted Weald. To be able to access the Weald from the Mushroom Cave in Spirituality, you need to get the quest from Lorekeeper Calendor. He gives the Dreadhorn Quest which gives you access to that area.

Hope this helps.

10. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable

ahh ok i see . i was looking there earlier but under "spellweaving" . not "quests"

thx