1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spiel about items

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Demonous, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

its amazing how atlantic has an event every week that gives out items and my shard, chesapeake, has not had ONE event that gave anything out since our EMs have been hired excluding valentine's day....

2. Corpse

Corpse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Atlantic Halloween Zombie pickaxe and shovel

And that sir, amoung many things is why atlantic = pure win.
    (excluding the assholes)

IF i were on another shard, I would be angry as well, But i would simply make a char on atlantic purely to steal our event items and xfer them :p

3. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i have a char there i can use i just forget to check for events, guess i'll have to

4. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

How true how true...The Chessie EM's are completely worthless...i hate them and theyre one of the many reasons why i left uo...They play favorites with their "chosen few" and everyone else gets ignored or blown off. They refuse to give out any specially marked items because they dont want the people turning around and selling them....Now isnt that one of the main reasons to get these items? 95% of people in uo will resell any of their EM rares to collectors...is that so wrong?

5. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Go look at the list of items given out on Atlantic for past seasons. We were near the bottom. Don't be jealous now that Atlantic finally gets its well deserved events and rewards.

6. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

sounds like what needs to happen is EM's need to get reviewed every couple months, and if they aren't working out they need to be fired and let someone else have a shot. we all appreciate having EM's, but don't screw it up now by keeping the same dead weight in!

7. Makes me laugh.We finally got rid of the lag on atlantic and a event comes to destroy it.I will take no events for a game that allows me to play.

8. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

ALLOWS you to play?? :lol:

The only reason they ALLOW you to play the game, is because you PAY!

If you didnt PAY, you wouldnt be ALLOWED to play the game...

So why not get something good out of something you pay for??