1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] spined bloodworm bracers Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by gamer1992, Jun 7, 2011.

1. gamer1992

gamer1992 Guest

looking for spined bloodworm bracers if have one for trade plz PM or post on thread. willing to trade a tangle for one if u have them also chill on general chat asking for them. okay ppl now since its been over a week like me sweeten the deal. i will now be trading 1 tangle, .8 fishing SOTs, 1.4 carpentry SOTS, and 1 sign of choas, and now i will even throw in legacy of despair, and a blue chair of exceptioanal, now it is even getting bigger what i will trade for those, now im also throwing in a demon hunter's standard for just 1 spined blood worm bracers. so just a quick recap for just one pair of spined bloodworm bracers i will trade 1 tangle, .8 fishing SOTs, 1.4 carpentry SOTS, 1 sign of choas,legacy of despair, a blue chair of exceptioanal, and 1 demon hunter's standard so plz post to thread or try to see if im on genral chat or PM.