1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] Spined or Horned Runics for crafting: CF 2% and DCI 5%

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Arcades, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Looking to craft a leather chest piece with Casting Focus 2% and 5% DCI, would u recommend a spined or horned runic kit? I used OAK when doing woodland, but dunno what to use for tailoring...any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well....according to semmersets charts either of those mods individually can be produced by a spined runic but the question of can a spined kit make both together i dont know. It drives me nuts that we still dont understand the mechanics of reforging fully. Look at the charts in craftsman forum under "how to reforge thread". Best i can suggest is testing on TC for a specfic multi mod combination.

3. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Cool thanks for the tips Vexxed. Was hoping to try TC but with the new pub, dont think I can login...I have quite a few horned and spined kits to burn so I dont mind trying.

4. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran