1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

spinnernet, can i get more than one?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Inquisitor [AK], Nov 7, 2008.

1. hi since gossamers are easy to get now can i get more than one spinnernet per char since the fixes? some said no... b4 u cud have been able to get more by reading the journal at the house again (?)
    well if i can get more per char still, what do i have to do? read he journal? or just kill her over and over again? and do i get one per sicarri or is there jus a small chance she drops some?
    if i cant get more per char, i still got 2 blues that can fight siccari (well enuff to get loot rights) but do i have to do the WHOLE quest again? or can i jump in at some point of the quest and head right to siccarii?
    thxx in advance

2. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Here's part of the patch notes from publish 56...

Every step required in the chain, skipping steps will keep you from completing the event
    Event can be done once per character

Check this link... http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=454

3. so i cant get any spinnernets anymore since that bug is fixed, so basically i can only get one cos i only got one blue char. what to do with the 200 gossamer i got now?

4. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

The publish notes also say the entire quest can be completed in Fel or Tram so I guess your Reds could do it in Fel... other than that, find some others who need the Gossamer, I'm sure you'd be much appreciated! :)

5. do i have to do the whole qurest on my other chars? pretty annoying....