1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spiral Staircase - Illegal Floor

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Guest, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I was playing around with my first spiral staircase tonight. I followed the directions on spiral staircase-making on this forum, and my final product was identical to the final picture in the instructions. However, when I tried to commit the design and exit, I got the message that the floor was illegal. Any idea what might be causing this problem? TY all for helping.

2. Kayne

Kayne Guest

I had that same problem the first time i did a spiral staircase, its usually caused by a tile on the floor above the stairs

3. Flanuva101

Flanuva101 Guest

Either the floor above or the walls are interferring. Easy fix though, just turn the house transparency on to find the orange tile [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you! The problem was several floor tiles on the floor above the stairs, easily fixed once I knew.