1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiral starways...

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Jaqui, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Jaqui

Jaqui Guest

I've tried several times at each of the different styles. I know i'm probablly doing something wrong. Hoping maybe someone out there can help. I'm tired of the borg style housing.
  2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    There are a few threads about spiral stairways in the UO Homes and Castles forums: http://vboards.stratics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37

If you like I can move this thread to that forum as you may get better answers and more visibility from the masters of home building and decorating.

Best of luck
  3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

This thread is the main spiral stairs instruction thread in the Homes and Castles forum. If you have trouble interpreting it, ask around that forum and I am sure many will be glad to help.

I spend a lot of time there... "borrowing" ideas. :)
  4. Jaqui

Jaqui Guest

Thank you...and like i've noticed, my main issue is that the stairway itself is deleted or it wont lay down anotherr set of stairs as first set is in the way. I do understand the concept here, but just getting it done....