1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spirit Lacks

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vyal, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

I am sitting here and I have literally casted 15 gates and everytime it says your spirit lacks the cohesion to go, non stop clicking then rinse repeat 15 times this is stupid.

2. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Magical portals that you summon from the ether rarely work for the impatient.

3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

In other words, wait for the "opening gate" sound to stop, before trying to go through.
    If you do that, and still have the same problem... I don't know...
    Works every time for me.

The delay actually seems to be a little shorter than the sound, but it's a good mark for an appropriate length of time.

4. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

nah.. OP is right. I cast.. and wait.... and click... and click... could be my first gate after logging in but can i get through it... nope.

I have noticed that in KR tho... there is no message.

I have an idea to solve this whole cohesion thing, but the devs dont listen anyway, so it dosen't matter.

5. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That's been around a loooooong time, and never a fix.

And a lot of times, even when I do go thru the gate, the message is still there at the bottom corner about cohesion LOL