1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Weapons Splintering nox

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Smoot, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Buying a 20 splintering butcher knife or cleaver with 30plus hld

paying up to 125mil

#1 Smoot, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  2. xCatax

xCatax Sage

My kryss is already a top end no matter i sell
    i dont mind u looking
    really fc1 .... still looking for a guy asking butchers with fc1 looooooooooooool
    Bealive me if a butcher sp20 with hld +30 is posted here it will go over 200m , this or you will know the reason i left auctioning items here .

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

that kryss you have is only viable if you run anatomy, or have damage increase on jewels and items, so you could technically use it with prismatics (giving you hld as well)
    To use that kryss, you have to waste 2 mod slots or about 100 skill points

The only template that could use that kryss without alot of waste would be an oldschool bandage dexter, which in itself isnt the best template for pvp nowadays.

Build a pvp character and learn game mechanics before you try to rip anyone else off and maybe you will at least understand when you are doing it.
    I have only 2 pvp characters, one is brand new, and only pvp once in a while.
    I was never a hardcore pvper - even when i pvped for hours daily and stole and defended sigils i didnt consider myself a serious pvper, and i still know more about pvp than you appear to.

im trying to buy a lower end weapon for an rp character who doesnt wear mace and shields because of the looks. anyone who had a top end suit to the point where mace and shields werent part of it wouldn't even want what i am looking for most likely.

#3 Smoot, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  4. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Cata
    He clearly posted what he wants to buy
    There is no reason to discuss this Topic any much more..
    Txs
    Ron

5. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran