1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Splintering skinning knife on GL!

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Skootah07, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Skootah07

Skootah07 Adventurer

Splintering 15 hit lightning 50 stamina regeneration 3 -100 luck

Must come to GL to pick up. Current bid 50m

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You would have to pay me to even loot that off the corpse... I swear do people know anything about the items they farm????????????????????????????

3. Skootah07

Skootah07 Adventurer

Idk. But if ur not interest idk why us bother to go that detailed into a response. So. That being said.... Buzz off? It's a bid dude. I'm not asking 500m off the bat or anything. Sheesh

4. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well Kage... If I was to hazard a guess your accustomed to buying items from people scripting 24 / 7 in Shame / Cove with max luck suits. It's obvious to everyone who those people are. Farming such quality items in such amounts etc... I'm not saying you shouldn't because I know if someone had the item I wanted or needed Id buy it. Heck... I play this game for fun so worrying about some resource or other item being scripted isn't something I have the time or inclination to break a sweat over, but I wouldn't give people grief when they are most likely actually playing the game legit.

Smoot likes this.
  5. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No not at all. But this Forum is full of trash weapon/items. And scripting has nothing to do with it... It's about knowing if an item is good or not. That weapon is awful and I don't believe for one second that anyone actually bid 50 Mill for it. People think because a weapon has splintering on it that it's automatically good.

6. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well.....
    1) 15 Splinter.. I'd say the standard is 20+ but hey..
    2) It's a one handed Disarm Wep which is the point of Splinter
    3) It's got 50 Hit Light..

If it was 20 Splinter I'd say 50m was a possiblity, but he should get 5-10 from someone I'd think

Mithryl Elves likes this.