1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Split Box

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zyon Rockler, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Zyon Rockler

Zyon Rockler Guest

A box that divides gold into even piles or checks. The box could have the number 1 through 10 with arrows to change the number. If the box is set to 10 it will divide the gold evenly between 10. Just simply drop all the gold into the box while it's in your bank and presto.

Necessity is the mother of all invention and I could really use something like this after guild hunts.

This box could divide any equal number or split anything that stacks so other things could be split as well, like reagants, silver, leather, wood, ignots, etc...

2. Uh.................what?

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

He's talking about dividing up piles of stuff into smaller, equal piles in order to distribute the piles to other people. Interesting idea, but I don't know how necessary something like this is.

4. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I would rather see the chat fixed