1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*SPOILER* client 7.0.18

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Sep 9, 2011.

1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Interesting side note, the art team doesn't do the dye colors. Don't ask me why, we just haven't. Dying is handled by Design. It has since I joined the team many moons ago. As a point of trivia (i.e. useless information), I'm against dying in general, but I'm against making 12 different "one-off" versions of assets more, so dying wins. In addition, I think the dye colors that design has been putting out lately have been WAY better than the ones I've seen in the past. I know for certain a lot more work has been put into it.

-Grimm

3. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well, that presupposes you know how many people are on the team. ;-)
    Obviously, we don't discuss team member counts, but each of our teams are staffed. I've worked on 100+ person teams as well as a team of 3. So while the UO team isn't by any stretch the largest team I've worked on, I've worked on much smaller as well. I believe most of the others on the team can say the same.

-Grimm