1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

**SPOILER** Hitching Post

Discussion in 'UHall' started by greatpumpkinator, Dec 18, 2008.

1. I finally crafted one.

Total items you need:

2 Hitching Ropes:
    --2 Ropes (from the Krakens)
    --2 Resolve's Bridles (From Red Death)
    1 Phillip's Wooden Steed
    1 Animal Pheromone (Fire Bunny Loot - Isamu Jima Lava Mountain)
    50 Ingots

What you get:
    Hitching Post (replica)
    Uses Remaining: 15
    Weight: 10 Stones
    Rechargeable Number: 2

Looks like you can recharge it 2 times...not sure with what, but my guess are the Hitching Ropes.

Also, it's Bronze in color, even though I made it with verite ingots...so, don't bother trying special colors!

2. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Wonder if it's Furny dyable?

3. Nope, just tried.

4. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Maybe the Slime Dye meant for Arti's if we're lucky... would be nice if you could customize them a bit... but maybe that's asking too much for right now... i'm just glad we can finally stable pets at home! :)

5. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

All that trouble for 15 uses is going to make it a deco item.

6. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for this info. :)

7. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

True... should probably be 50 uses if it's going to have so many hard to get components.

8. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

we'll need a new spellweaving spell: Phillip's Equine Lignification :)

9. Callie

Callie Guest

Thanks so much for the info, much appreciated.

Agreed, would be nice to have a few more uses since those items are not exactly laying about ready to be used....but, will make do I suppose.

Thanks again!

10. It looks like you get 45 total uses, since it looks like it can be recharged 2 times.

At any rate, it's GOOD to see that there is something that a crafter can make that will probably have high demand.

11. Ni-

Ni- Guest

This may already be common knowledge, but... does it utilize the regular stable system limitations? When your stable is full will this stop you from stabling pets or do hitching posts act as extra pet storage?

12. It's tied to your stable instance. No extra slots.

13. Aroma

Aroma Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

A rather handy item for the tamers home. I did find it a little hard to aquire the ingriedents, also note you do need min 15 animal lore to make it. I would say the risk and diffaculty to make it is worth it. This will help in makeing player ran towns a doable thing. Now if we can get the barkeeps fullfill the dif roles you can set for them? The 15 uses and recharge 2x is good i would see pvpers abuseing it if it were unlimited. Still i bet we hear the pvp crowd complain rather loudly, about this will make it unfair now a tamer can switch pets from the house...

14. So, add in a 2 minute attack timer, much like the soulstone timer. You cannot stable a pet within 2 minutes of battle.

15. You left out the most important information... what skill is used to craft the hitching post? I've checked all my crafting menus (well, except fletching) and can't find it in the KR client. Did I just over look it in one of the menus??

16. You need tinkering. Might not be showing up in KR. Also, forgot, you need 15 Animal Lore too.....but jewelry can take care of that.

17. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

How about using them in public homes? Is it anybody use and uses up your charges?

18. It works as a standard secured item.
    Friends, guildies, can be set to access. No public access.

19. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Awww, I was hoping you could set them for anyone to use if you wanted. Mind you, I'm not sure I'd fancy the upkeep lol. But still, would be a good option to set them to public when we're running our taverns.

Wenchy

20. I correct myself...being STANDARD security settings, you can set it to ANYONE having access.