1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spoiler on new SA bow

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Tycolby, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

I would LMAO if he accidently shot himself in the foot after that photo was taken.

2. To Tycolby: LMFAO :pint::thumbup:

To Blackjack: Get your Mother Luvin Butt back into UO before we all have to fly over there and drag you kicking and screaming back into the game!!! (dont worry we know that your kickin and screaming would only be a show for your wife but we wont tell):lick:

~Blade

3. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

´Sup Blade? Heh, I´d like to see you try and fit on a plane! You know how small those seats are? Your knees would be around your ears! Baby is getting real close now, I´ll pop into vent soon and update y´all. I reckon I should be back annoying KOL by xmas. Fingers crossed huh?

P.S. Shhhhhhhhhh don´t let her find out! :lick: ;)

4. yea planes bite, i took one when i went to New Orleans LA and then took a grey hound bus back, Plane was better but not by much lol. your secret is safe with me!

~Blade