1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[SPOILER] Stygian Abyss map

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Sir_Bolo, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No, I'm not breaking the NDA, I'm not even in the closed beta...

Just load the Stygian Abyss open beta client and have a look for yourself at the two levels of the Abyss and the facet of Ter Mur in the atlas ;)
    The map of the first level is taken straight from the first level of Ultima Underworld.

If you check the Trammel map you can also see where the entrance to the Abyss is going to be located. Waiting impatiently for a big Armageddon casting on Fire Island :D

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Wow poor Fire Island :(

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

My house is on the east side of that mountain :)

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Looking at the maps... in Ilshenar... there what looks like a dungeon area map for the "Shrine of Companionship". ??? Have I missed something all these years? or is this something new?

5. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

That has been there forever. We first had access to it as part of the Inu the Crone plot (it was the location of a monster called the "Void Shadow", and a rift known as "The Void". Presumably, this is where the "8 Saints" sacrificed themselves to seal away the "Evil One".

I had been calling it the "8 Saint's Tomb", and some had been calling it the "Void Shadow Dungeon". I'm glad it's finally got an official name.