1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SPOILERS FOR NEW EVENT

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Larisa, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I've ran through and talked with all the NPC's from the event tonight and wrote down key words and phrases if anyone is interested. There may be more, if so please feel free to post them here :)

From Artemia the Ranger of Skara Brae

Asurti- *frowns* Like most , I've heard of him, but I know nothing more.
    Leslie-She works here but she's umm on vacation right now
    Vacation-Why should I tell you, oh wait, are you wanting information on asurti from her?
    Information-*looks at you long and hard* she's hiding someplace remote
    Remote-look for her in taverns and places that make alchoholic beverages
    Taverns?-*nods* that's all I know, good luck

Yew Winery-Leslie

Hello-What do you want?
    Asurti-He's a total nut job, I stay away from him. That is why I here hiding.
    nut job- *nods* one day he kind, polite and respectful and the next day he rude and mean
    rude-yes it was like he was two different people, very confusing
    two different people-you could tell the difference only by the look in his eyes...
    look in his eyes-*nods and shudders* his eyes are either sweet or cruel
    Cruel-normally I would think two brothers, but I've never seen two brothers look exactly alike!
    twins-where is he now?
    Who-You'll most likely find him at one of the bars in minoc, or in a gutter
    gutter-Excuse me, but it easier to hide when I not talking, bye

Otis-Bar in Minoc

Otis-*snort* Whate'er you wan itsh goin to cosht you, *looks at you shrewdly*
    Asurti-Never erd of em
    Itrusa-m I erd of. E Blew up Brit with them raiders. Wisch e blow up Luna. *spits*
    Brit-Sho you not goin o arresht him?
    Raiders-*scratches arm pit* wha you wan wi em?

NOTE: Here you can either say yes or no...it's up to you

yes I want to arrest him-Off wi you! *seems to pass out*
    no I don't want to arrest him-I can arrange a meet, but I very thirsty if you know what I mean
    Give him 2 bottle of Ale, he tells you to go to bucs bath there will be someone waiting for you

At the Bath House in Bucs Den-Trammel

Yardley-Strip, she won't meet you armed and after all this is a bath house*smirks*
    Strip-What part of that didn't you understsand? *pockets a bag and rests his hand on a sword hilt*

I took off all my armor but I don't think it's necessary, though quite funnier due to the dialogue that follows:

Joan-The drunk told me about you. *looks you up and down and smiles* Ask your questions
    Asurti-Never heard of him. *licks the condensation off of a goblet of chilled Wine*
    Itrusa-He was useful for a time but has since gone his own way *shrugs*
    useful-Caught him with another woman, so I replacing him *grins wickedly*
    Replacing him-*grins and winks at you* such as yourself, interested?

NOTE: Again here you can either say yes or no

yes-Hmm..I will contact you should I decide...I have need of you *sips wine*
    no-*looks disappointed* pity

Another woman-Itrusa is flat out crazy. But cheating on me was stupid. I can tolerate crazy, but not stupid
    crazy-now I can arrange his death without guilt. *leans forward* And you're going to help
    arrange his death-He's a dangerous man. when you seek him out, go armed, and clothed *grins*
    seek him out-I can tell you, but before I do I have a craving for cake
    Cake-that's right,bring me some

GIVE HER CAKE- (I used a creepy cake from halloween)

Yumm, so good! *licks fingers* you know what goes well with cake? A nice apple

GIVE HER AN APPLE

*smiles* Open my backpack, the fool wants to apologize. *giggles* Luck *blows kiss*

OPEN HER PAPERDOLL AND CLICK ON HER BACKPACK, YOU WILL RECEIVE A TIMED *NOTE* THAT SAYS: MEET ME AT THE YEW CRYPTS MY LOVE, ITRUSA

ALL the way back in the small building to the north is his hideout

In the crypts is a note-
    Welcome to my humble abode. I'm sorry I missed you but I'll be happy to kill you later ~ Itrusa

Emmert Fudd-*flustered* I sorry, my inventory at the moment is umm rather low
    Asurti-THAT CURSED STORYTELLER!!!!! HE NEEDS TO HANG!!!!
    needs to hang-HANGING IS TOO GOOD FOR THAT MAN!!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!
    head-Better gag him first. Don't want him to tell any stories where he gets free
    gag-now if you'll excuse me, I have alot of cleaning to do
    Itrusa-I sorry but that name isn...oh wait, didn he blew up that bridge in brit?

That is all I have for now, hope this helps!

2. EMFaineMorgan

EMFaineMorgan UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran UO Event Moderator

*pokes head in and takes a peek* mmm hmmm

Carry on.

3. EMFaineMorgan

EMFaineMorgan UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran UO Event Moderator

FYI - I'm going to post this in the EM forum and on our site as well but wanted everyone to know that we are going to have to push the results event out a couple of days. Instead of Friday, we will get together on Sunday and find out if Asurti keeps his head. More details to follow ASAP.

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Thanks for the update Faine, am looking forward to Sunday :)

5. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Love chain quests and key words and phrases! I'll have to go and look today and see if they respond to "Name, job and health" ;) Thanks Larisa, and Thanks Faine!