1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sponge Deco

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Lord Bytor, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran K^S

Does anyone have pics from them using the Kings Collection sponges as deco ? Thank you. I would like to try and put water underneath them some how but customizing the house they go right to the moving crate. Best case, I guess is to use colored carpet to set them on. Dunno.

2. Evianne

Evianne Journeyman

Can they be raised by putting them on gozas? If so, just raise them up a bunch BEFORE you add the water in customize. When you exit custom they should still be there and you can lower the to your desired location on top of water. This has worked on lots of items for me including lamps in the kings collection so I'd think the sponges would be the same. I would experiment on it myself for you but if I go into custom my house will break :(

Lord Bytor likes this.
  3. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage

They are one of those lock down automatic items and you can raise and lower them, without saying "I wish to lock this down". When you customize they go right back to deed form and in moving crate. I just made some water colored gozas and am just going from there. Thanks for the suggestion.

Evianne likes this.
  4. Evianne

Evianne Journeyman

Oh that's too bad I thought they would stay up on the goza if you placed it on top of the goza after raising it :( Sucks that it didn't work for you.

5. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage

This was my solution. I'm happy with it. Will have to play with the sponge colors a bit.
    sponge1z.JPG

Kayhynn, Skunk and Tamais like this.
  6. Evianne

Evianne Journeyman

Oh, well it still looks like water :) Nice improvising.

Lord Bytor likes this.