1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Spontaneous VP Duo

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by toontownhappy, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Just a little announcement: Allison Wonderland and I just duo'd a VP. And won. EEK! I was so nervous, but it was really really fun-and surprisingly easy, too.
    In total, I used a TU 20 unite and my geyser (and other gags, of course).
    Allison on the other hand used 6 fires, presentation, wedding cake, geyser, a Flippy, and a gagup all. However, the gagup all was used for both of us at the end of the cog round, and the wedding cake was at the end of my skelecog round (she finished her skeles before me).
    I was inspired by Trish and Steveo to try it ;)
    We were in district Bouncytown, because I wanted to see if Steveo's theory would hold up. It did, and Allison and I got a LOM for our efforts. Just so you know.
    BIG THANKS to Allison for trying it; it could have been a disaster. But I'm glad it wasn't. :lol:
  2. WooHoo!!! Congratulations!!! Sounds like you had fun and did great!!
  3. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

:thumbsup:WTG!! I'm so happy for you!! but I wouldnt try it... I am too chicken
  4. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Aimee you should try it. It is pretty easy to do as long as you have a couple of unites to keep yourself going. Also helps to have some good SOS cards. They are a lot of fun to do. WTG on the 2 person VP!
  5. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Awwwesome you two! I must bow to Allison next time I see her at CCG
  6. Congrats to both of you. I am workign my way to doing it myself. I am trying to build some sos cards and unites for it.