1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spring Clean Up

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cerwin Vega, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

We are just about to get lvl 3 of the spring clean up rewards/turn in items but the threads of life/fate aren't on the list... i kind of hope their isn't gonna be a lvl 4, that seems like just too much. So of you cant turn the threads in then what are they for?

2. The Threads, along with the Cloak of Corruption, will be used at a later time for some other unknown purpose.

3. athlon

athlon Guest

I was hoping we could turn a couple of those in for a Paragon Ancient Wyrm for a pet, or maybe a few for an all 90's resist meddable suit with 500% SDI.

4. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i think the ancient wyrms will be tameables in the near future and it will take 1 slot to control them. and they will have pack instinct.

5. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

1 slot anchients will also be combinable onto onbe pet ball so you can summon all five at once

also while using lal four they will negate the times on pet balls and dog forms

6. gandolfofaol

gandolfofaol Guest

Also they will communicate with each other so they don't attack the same target if their is more than one aggessor attacking you. lol