1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Spring Cleaning Item Turn In for Rewards

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by a drunk elf, Jun 10, 2008.

1. a drunk elf

a drunk elf Guest

When does the spring cleaning turn in for rewards thing start? Where do we turn items in? Anybody know?

Turn in this stuff:

Holiday and Valentine's gifts
    SoS and MiBs
    Power and stat scrolls (all kinds)
    Treasure maps
    Artifacts (various kinds - minor, Doom, etc)
    Grobu's Fur
    Fishing Nets

And be able to get some of this stuff:

A special Luck bracelet and ring
    Virtue tiles (to see what these look like, visit the Chamber of the Virtues in central Britain.)
    A beehive
    an archery butte
    a firepit
    a nest with eggs
    a yucca tree, a stand of bamboo, or a potted cactus
    a mounted Dragon head, for hanging on the wall
    Horse Barding (for decoration only!)
  2. archite666

archite666 Guest

now, the guy is in luna, your welcome scum.
  3. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Jun 2, 2007
    pssh you sure do talk all cocky these days cash...funny cause youre usually the guy in kocs house missing a couple pieces of gear :O
  4. archite666

archite666 Guest

Wow completly a joke, I was gonna say something witty when HE replied, get outta here punk.

And I dont forget to Siege bless mythings, also I have a nice collection from a couple ppl of accidental lost stuff.
  5. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Is it just me or can you not Detect Hidden on people Hidden near the turn in npcs?