1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spring Cleaning Phase 4

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Gareth, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Gosh I hope this wasnt already asked and responded to. If it was please be nice and just let me know and ill delet it hehe. I check the last five Uhall pages maybe I missed it.

I just have some points left over and was wondering if they will have a Phase 4? If not id like to cash mine in before you know they take it away without telling us. :)

Anyone from EA care to comment or anyone know if they already did?

Again thankyou.

2. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I heard there will not be one; but that wasn't from an EA offical.

3. Phase 3 was the last phase and it will be ending sometime in August.

4. Infiniti

Infiniti Guest

Hiya Connor...where do you get your info? Do you have an inside contact? It's not that I want a Phase 4 I'm just curious and would like to get info sooner too. ;)

5. Draconi or someone similarly official said the 2 sets that are in phase 3 would be coming out in the last phase. Since the phase they came out in was phase 3, that would make it the last phase.

6. Infiniti

Infiniti Guest

tyvm Connor for that info...would rather have had a better site to check up on UO but thanks for your prompt reply anyway. :thumbsup:

7. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Thanks Conner

8. mutau

mutau Guest

Does anyone know if they will continue to keep the chest taht lets your redeem your points or not?

9. Coranthe

Coranthe Guest

Last phase is the best. EA is offering real cash for the final phase. Get $10 a month for every account you disable. Weee!