1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spring Cleaning Ticket Redemption Centers?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pax, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pax

Pax Guest

Now that I have the tickets, WHERE DO I GO to redeem them for rewards?! I've searched everywhere I can think of, but can't find any info on anything but where to turn in stuff to *get* the Spring Cleaning Tickets. I'm pretty sure there's somewhere to turn in your tickets and choose rewards, because many of the Luna vendors already have Spring Cleaning Rewards for sale.

Info PLEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE, anyone? I've searched in vain for 3 days now. :lame:

Thanks in advance.

Be well - Pax

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

double-click on the black chest by the guy that you turned weapons into...

You were there already, asnd didn't even know it....

3. Pax

Pax Guest

Thanks for the link, but I've read that page a number if times... (which doesn't mean I didn't miss the very thing I was looking for anyway). All it seems to tell you is where to turn in your items to get tickets... (I used Onoe at Castle Britannia entrance)... that tickets can be redeemed for rewards and what rewards you can get using your tickets, however it doesn't tell you where to go to redeem your tickets for Spring Cleaning Rewards after you've gotten the tickets from the guys who give them to you.

I tried talking to Onoe (nothing), dropping a ticket on Onoe (he refused it), single-clicking Onoe ("Open Paperdoll" pop-up box), right-clicking Onoe... (I just try to run him over), double-clicking Onoe (opens his paperdoll), and dancing in place in front of Onoe while chanting "Gimme, gimme, GIMME!!" (Frustration can make me do strange things, but Onoe didn't seem to notice. :D) Nothing worked.

Have you redeemed any tickets for rewards with any of the guys listed on that page? Have I just not discovered the magic whatever that makes Onoe open up his box of rewards?

Be well - Pax

4. Pax

Pax Guest

Wow! THANKS!! That was the one thing I didn't do... of course. LOL

YAY! I'm off to get more stuff to clutter up my already too cluttered houses. :lol:

Be well - Pax

5. Maybe this has been answered but where are these 4 NPC? I know of the one at brit castel but there are the other 3?

6. Azureal

Azureal Guest

7. Rosalinda

Rosalinda Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Use the link in previous posts - the locations ARE mentioned there, but you have to look thru carefully to find where they're mentioned :)

8. Ghost71

Ghost71 Guest

So anyone think we will be getting more rewards added after the item bless?

9. o2bavr6

o2bavr6 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

So is getting around 1,000,000 points about right for 45 minutes of throwing stuff away?

10. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Umm.. this thread is about spring cleaning... 3 years ago.

11. o2bavr6

o2bavr6 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Ya noticed that after the post :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!