1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Spring Cleaning Tickets

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Rhaven, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Rhaven

Rhaven Guest

Ok, I've cleaned out my boxes and crates...now what do I do with all these tickets? I've done a search on UO.com and Stratics and can't find a thing...

HELP :D

Thanks in advance for any assistance :D
  2. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

at the guard located at castle british there is a chest
    double click the chest , it opens and looks/works just like the community collections box's , zoo,library,museum .
  3. Go to Lord British' castle. As you enter the first gate, turn left to the S tower and enter. Double-click the chest and a scroll pops up. Click the gem to donate a ticket. There should be the NPC soldier Onoe sitting at the table. He takes Phase 1 stuff (just say "info" and he presents the list like the collector).

NOTE: This is where you want a UOA macro if possible! When you stop the macro, delete the "Target" line.

NOTE #2: At the bottom of the scroll is an arrow pointing left. This gets you to your status in points (at the top) and the scrollable list of goodies you are eligible for based on the points.
  4. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

you'll also have to change the item to item type each instance in your macro.
    or else you'll only be able to use that macro for tickets worth the points you used to make the macro.