1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spring Cleaning Update?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by eve, May 10, 2011.

1. eve

eve Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Any SWAG on when spring cleaning might be implemented? I have max storage on most accounts, would really like to unload some things.

Also, please allow turn-in at multiple locations. As I recall, only one location last time....... Banks, of course, would be ideal. but so would crafting npc's, i.e., blacksmith shops, tailors, whatever....

thanks....... hope we can get something soon.

If there has been recent (past week or so) info on this, sorry, I missed it.

2. olduofan

olduofan Guest

If we are lucky late June dont hold your breath though ...

3. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have to agree. The updating of the old code is not an option so i think they had to rewrite new and possibly put new things in the list. When it's ready they will let us know.
    Hopefully soon a tid bit at the very least. (ponders what they have in the rewards collum)

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'm hoping they keep the old rewards (some peeps didnt quite get theirs completed) and add more stuff to it, rather than completely changing it out.

And more turn in items! :dunce:

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The original word on Spring Cleaning was "late Spring". Since spring does not actually end until June 20th, we have a month or so to go on the original schedule.

Please keep in mind that the earthquake in Japan has caused power outages, etc. so the Japanese Developer team may not be as productive since then, plus the last Publish was delayed so that more of the Japanese player-base would be able to participate and that delay could well roll forward into a delay of future publishes so Spring Cleaning could be delayed until the end of June/start of July.

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I wouldn't hold your breath that we'll see it in June either.... likely sometime in October.

7. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Spring Cleaning won't happen till summer. Seasons are hard you know.

8. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Of course, nobody has said which spring either...

9. bioras

bioras Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Spring/Summer cleaning?

Pardon my confusion, I keep hearing different things. Is there going to be a cleaning event or no?

10. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Re: Spring/Summer cleaning?

yes

11. olduofan

olduofan Guest

YES ...... maybe ....... ahh this summer?

12. bioras

bioras Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ooo You're fast. :)
    Thank you. People keep telling me there is no cleaning event, only new items to purchase.

13. olduofan

olduofan Guest

Ha :coco:

14. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

15. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

16. nynyve

nynyve Guest

I can hardly wait. I can almost taste Spring Cleaning. But I would rather see it late and bug free instead of early and bug ridden.