1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Spring Cleanup 09

Discussion in 'UHall' started by pacific cruiser, Apr 24, 2009.

1. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone heard when this is supposed to happen and what this years turn in are going to be?

2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

as far as i know there where no plans for one this year... may want to wait through 7 Christmasses and Valentines again :p

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Right after the 11th anniv. gifts.. so two years from now.

4. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

not sure about the cleanup but,

that's a pretty sick avatar, what is it from?:thumbsup:

5. pacific cruiser

Stratics Veteran

omg hehehe guess i better start selling all the crap i been saving :) make room for weapons for unravelling and imbueing... gotta love it.. was hoping like next month i heard would be the reply:danceb:

6. pacific cruiser

Stratics Veteran

Arch Magus i found it long ago for using with lightscribe for making my cd's been using it ever since

7. There have been no announced plans for one this year, and I highly doubt there will be one. Most of the Dev attention right now is on SA and getting it ready for release.

8. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

They're not a regular thing from what I understand. I've only known of 2 so far (the one this past year, and one years ago called "Clean Up Britannia"). I doubt there is any intent to make it an annual event.

9. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How about turning on Treasures of Tokuno? I have new chars on new shards that could really use a set of swords of prosperity or a kasa right now.

10. MorganaLeFey

MorganaLeFey Guest

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong but you can still do that. The only exception is that you won't be able to choose the pigments of Tokuno as a reward.

11. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You're wrong, partially...

you can still turn in minors for majors, but the minors no longer drop, so yer kinda SOL unless you find a stash in an IDOC or something...

12. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I personally want them to concentrate there effort on SA make it as bug free as possible and get it done the more they get side tracked the longer it will be and I am starting to lose my patience lol!

13. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Its starting right now. Go to West Brit Bank and you will see a char named Tom Builder. Drop all you turn ins on him and click Ok. Then come back later to pick up your super duper out of this world reward!!

List of turn in's;
    Val Hammers
    Item Bless Deeds
    Checks of any amount
    Two 1st class tickets to thailand
    My house payment for next month, $2800 us
    Anything else of value

See todays FoF for more info.

Tom

14. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I am sad that there are no plans to have a Spring Cleaning this year.

I really enjoyed participating during the 2008 event, although I had not been playing very long at that time. There were a few things I wasn't able to get, mainly the rest of the Sorcerer's Armor. I managed to get the two female pieces before it ended, and was really, really hoping for another chance to finish my set. I guess I will have to try and save up the millions I will need now to get the pieces I am missing.

Seems like everyone had fun with it, and it gave some value to some of the items that otherwise end up unused and un-sellable. I wouldn't even mind if no new rewards were added, simply just switching on the 2008 version would make me happy. Might give everyone a bit of distraction too while we patiently wait for SA, and also give those new and returning players a chance to participate, too. :)

Perhaps the armor sets and deco could be added to the Zoo Collection or one of the other Community Collections in the future to give players another chance to get these without having to be millionaires.

15. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Did you lose something in Thailand? WTH would you want to go THERE for? err uhh, imo.

16. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

ouch....

makes my house payment of 670$ look pretty frickin' sweet. (not that it isn't)

17. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

I can only HOPE it DOESN'T have anything to do with very young girls *ahem* or boys....:blushing::next:

18. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thai Sticks! ;)