1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SRG?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Doriun, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Doriun

Doriun Guest

Used to play uo here on Europa once opon a looooong time ago

For sentimental reasons i wanted to find srg's forums or whatever they use now a days but a quick google left me empty of info (unless i for unknown reasons wanted to read about bikes) so was pondering.. some may know the url in question so i can say hi to whatever old friends may remain there.. vaire springs to mind

I would suppose people like FireBird are no longer playing, she used to mod round these parts last i looked here :p

Ah well enough with the babbling, all i am looking for would be a contact to said guild to say hi and see how the guild i co founded is doing now a days

Ofcourse should say.. i dont play uo in any shape or form these days

Edit: SRG is Sosarian Rangers Guild (or Sosarian Rangers)

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Minerva Foxglove

Stratics Veteran

SRG is still around, allied with RAA and RAAM. Vaire is the leader of SRG. Im a member since several years and I heard about you in the past. The guildhouse is still in the same area I think and SRG have meeting and hunt tonight at 9 CET.

4. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi Doriun, good to see you, its Merlin btw :)

The guild is still going, still using Iofiels as the HQ, near Vaires house and we've added a few new members since you left, unfortunately, we've also lost a few members too :( - Tal disappeared about 4 years ago, noone knows what happened to him, and Mullac hasn't played much in the last 2-3 years either.

Vaires still around though, although shes on holiday just now.

The member who ran the old forums, FireBird? let the forums go when they quit I think, and we've never got round to getting a new one.

5. Doriun

Doriun Guest

FB didnt actually run the forums :p