1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SS affect the effectiveness of Shadow Wisp??

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Gilmour, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi all, i am going to attemt what i would call a mini necro, which is to give my 5x120 mage the following addition:

60 Necromancy (corpse skin, wraith form, shadow wisp)
    60 spirit speak (yes yes i know, its low, but am hoping its enough for the above combined with my highend suit)

i might find a way however to fiddle in a bloodwood spirit with necro and then drop necro to 55 real, giving ss 15 xtra points to work with.

i am hoping that as wraith i can still leech some mana, even though i do know that spirit speak does affect that, but does the spirit speak level affect the shadow wisp summon in any way, or just need the 50 necro/ss for casting it?

am curious to know if anyone can tell me [​IMG]

thanks in advance!

2. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

AFAIK, your skills don't affect the mana regenerated by the pulse of a Shadow Wisp. Karma does, however... the lower the better.

3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

From what i know useing an osimiran grimor will lower your karma quite fast but nothing will get you as low as killing meer eternals and etheral warriors. Even if you are in the lowest band of karma these will still give the message you lost alot of karma for a while!