1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] SSI Jewelry

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by Tuan, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I have too much to count really to post it up, so if anyone is in the market for SSI jewels, I guess what I'd do is just put it in a bag, put it in the trade window and let you look at it, and pick whatever you want.

I'll probably just toss all my 5% in the trash, unless it looks particularly appealing.

I would put it into the vesper auction or something, but I can basically never play at those times, because I operate on Central European time.

I'm not looking to get rich off this stuff, mainly just make room/lighten my load.

2. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

You can enter things in the auction without actually attending. Just contact me (Ivy) or Victor II in game or message me at 123498286 ICQ or here on Stratics. ;) Good luck!

3. Prana

Prana Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

id love to look at your stash...pm me or ill hope to find u in game

4. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I think I just decided to go ahead and throw must stuff out/unravel it or whatnot.

Maybe when I log in today I'll see what I still have kicking around...