1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ssshhh dont tell u.hall!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Lucy of Kenton, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

hello peeps, im posting here as to do so on u.hall would draw flames im sure. was just to say sorry if ive not answered pm's and icq's lately but ive been back im hospital but dont worry as im not ill its just that they have discovered that im maybe not wired up right (no surprise there then). gotta tell u the circumstances as to me its quite funny.

i was defending in court the other day and was putting forward my clients case when i just stopped! yup stopped and just stood there. part of an attention deficit problem. and when they carted me off and the docs got hold of me there was a bit of a watershed for me as i told them straight that i live every day in pain and they said it shouldnt be so they shoved me in a side room and bombarded me with doctors and i shouted at the consultant neuro and all he was doing was checking stuff. in the unlikely event someone on the ward is reading! im sorry i never knew i snored sorry

so sorry guys and im guessing nico may know how i feel? im still around now and then

2. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

Explains your trademark *waves madly* :D

Hope they can rewire you!

3. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Aww *hugs* well I hope they figure out how to wire you up properly and get rid of some or all of the pain you're having.

Take care :)

Wenchy

4. Tabby Kapak

Tabby Kapak Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor

Hope sth can be done to ease your pain! All the best Lucy!

5. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

Best of luck :thumbup1:

6. Rosalinda

Rosalinda Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ooooh dearie dear!
    Hope they sort it soon, hun, but till then, don't worry about us - we'll just worry 'bout you - k?
    *big big hugs*

7. LadyNico

LadyNico Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Many is the time I've wished my learned friend would just stop in mid-defence, but alas...!

I had a nice lil broken jaw & concussion thang awhile back now, poppet, a brain bruise administered by a drunk driver. :gun: :gun: :gun:

As a result, I had a permanent migraine for about two months which gradually eased off as the swelling subsided/bruising healed. My docs drilled into me that if after x-amount of time there was no easing of the headaches, I was to return.

I'm glad you're being checked over thoroughly, Luce. Let us know how you're getting on, okay? :hug: