1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

St int dex tamer?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by lancelot99, Oct 19, 2011.

1. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Im making a bard/tamer/mage ...

what str/int/dex do people recommend?

Al advice apreciated
  2. pgib

pgib Guest

Well, in a tamer mage dexterity can be as low as you want. I have 10 on my tamer. The only drawback is that if you have very low dexerity and no stamina regeneration (via focus or items) you can't run very much on feet and that's pretty annoying.

For strength/intelligence, i usually maximize the latter with both stats and items, for range healing (greater heal and alike) and casting.
  3. Zluka

Zluka Guest

I've imbued +7 and +13 focus on my jewelry and now can run as much as I want without going out of stamina.

It's cheap and handy if your tamer is an elf. Also a small mana regen boost from 20 focus.
  4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    you can use the peace mastery (if you use peace) and get plenty of stamina regen