1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

St. Patricks Day Event?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Prince Caspian, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Come on, devs... I can see it now... leprechauns giving gold, green bottles of booze, vorpal shileleighs, getting ganked by a red named D4RbY o'G1Ll [Dublin Meh Killcount, ISH], and corned beef and cabbage.

[The Springfieldians are attending a drunken Saint Patricks Day Party -- at one point, "Mother England's Fish and Chips" (with a Union Jack awning) inexplicably explodes. The crowd cheers] - The Simpsons
  2. Bring back the little green mugs! And Leprechauns!
  3. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  4. BardMal

BardMal Guest

Mare's edotes 'n' does edotes 'n' liddle lamzi divy
    Aaaaa kidel eedivi tu woodin u
  5. BardMal

BardMal Guest

6. Infiniti

Infiniti Guest

That would be very nice indeed. :spider:
  7. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 5, 2009
    This I would like to see again. Would make for a great event!
  8. debii

debii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 14, 2003
  9. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

THAT'S A RIOT !! mass gankings by the Irish L O L funny monkey you are
  10. with a side of shenanigans!
  11. MudFace

MudFace Guest

um they just killed EM events by taking away the *unique items* and giving lame plaque's and trophies so....if they have an event for ST. Patricks day then it should be lame plaque's and trophies to be fair *maybe make them green colored* and yep im crying about it more bummed actualy =/. Hell they might as well take away replica drops and sots from champ spawns and replace them with lame plaques and trophies =) my point you say? well EM events were the sh**! you had a chance to get kool *unique items* that was the point of doing them not anymore tho...

*braces for trolls and flames * =)