1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stable question

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Bardie, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I am planning on cancelling my account, currently packing up my house and loading my characters and banks in case i ever wish to return (which ive done 2 times) anyways...my real question was if i stable my pets do i need to make sure that there is enough money in my tamers account to keep them in there or how does that work?

2. DrDolittle

DrDolittle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Once your pet is stabled no further gold is taken from your account. So, your pets will be there when you reactivate the account. Assuming, of course, that EA does not happen to delete inactive accounts - which they have never done in the past.

3. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

4. Grimwar

Grimwar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes ATM quite true.
    The Stable masters never charge for stable pets on a weekly bases, they say they do but never have. They only charge once and that's on stabling.

As to your question i have left the game for 2 years and still had my pets on return.
    The bank, stabled pets and mounted pets on your chars are all account linked, so until they start to remove accounts any of your above are safe.