1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Stack of 65529 arrows labeled "Arrow"

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Beastmaster, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

This is a stack of 65529 arrows. It is labeled "Arrow" and weighs 1 stone. Might be nice for a PvP archer, or better still as a rare. Post offers here or via PM. Item is on Chesapeake shard.

2. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Well i hate to tell you this, but that is nothing but a bug. Those were created by the bugged quivers after they got fixed, whenever you put arrows in them, after server down however many arrows were in the quiver turns to that. Theyre not useable. If you try to shoot the arrows, you get one shot out of it, then its gone. Other than that, their useless

3. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

I never had a bugged quiver and to my knowledge you have never been able to stack anything in a stack larger than 60000. As to whether it will only provide 1 shot then go *poof*, I have no idea and don't intend to find out.

4. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Well if your selling them, then ill sell you as many stacks of 65529 arrows as you want for REALLY cheap so you can make a profit off of those then! ;-)

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yep

6. rockkandy

rockkandy Guest

I personally looted some of these in yew and paged to see if I could get them fixed. The gm came, confiscated them and told me if I had any more like them to put them in a garbage barrel As they are a banable item as of right now. So instead of trying to sell obviously bugged items as a rare, be smart and toss em out. Or risk the banhammer

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I wonder why they are bannable. They are totally worthless as far as I can figure.

8. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Theyre bannable because you must have a bugged quiver to make them, and bugged quivers are bannable