1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stackable items

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ivory Norwind, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

There are some items that need to be stackable because they need for imbuing in big quantity
    Scared fire ant goo
    Congealed Slug acid.
    When i find more items i'll edit this post.
    Thanks

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sorry, but neither of those are imbuing ingredients. They're quest items. Hand them in when you have enough for the quest?

3. Ivory Norwind

Stratics Veteran

Oki, Petra, i'm wrong.
    But it means that i have to have a lot of them in my home to make quests?
    It's so difficult to stack them?

4. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They should still be stackable, regardless of their function. I know the DevTeam thinks that having some sort of strange limit on quest items is somehow good for the game, but honestly, there's no really good reason for them not to stack.

Then again, there's no really good reason for a lot of things not to stack, and they don't either, so... [deadhorse]

5. Ivory Norwind

Stratics Veteran

Sorry, but if many items are stackables there are less items to manage, isn't it?
    Sometimes lag is only for the very many items to manage. It's no important quests, imbuing or so stupid thing.
    It's so wrong to make stackables all items then you can?
    Lag is a big problem for all shards.
    If the simple way of stackable item can improve lag, why don't make it??????
    I pay and i WANT the best possible service.
    I think that my words are words of many of players
    Best regards

6. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie

I apologize, as I think you misunderstood the intent of my post.

I do, indeed, agree that most everything in the game -- crafted items being the general exception -- should be stackable. I'm not for stackable armor or weapons or things like that, but anything that is a resource or material should, indeed, be stackable.

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I agree 100% all those items should be stackable. As well as candy canes and power crystals.

8. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

Samuels secret sauce,Mento seasoning,wine,bowls of peas, empty plant bowls heck any plant bowl that is not ready for a seed or has a seed. the list is long and make little logic as to why somethings do and do not stack.

9. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

I'd love to see blackrock be stackable. I was harvesting 40 plants my Miner was carryiny this morning and had a full pack on the third plant type I tried to get seeds off of. Picking black blackrock out of a dark background mixed in with other gear is a hassle we shouldn't have to put up with considering the stuff is all the same and most of us have no use for it and just toss it on the ground.

One of the needless items in the pile of little irritations they insist on making us put up with.